- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – primary and secondary
- QTS and Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) with 60 credits – primary and secondary
- Part-time over 2 years QTS + PGCE (secondary only) – available in selected subjects
- Assessment Only Route – primary and secondary
- Full-time teacher training programmes across both primary (5-11) and secondary (11-16) age ranges (Business Studies with Economics covers 14-19).
- Full Time Primary with mathematics course. You will need GCSE at grade 4 or above (or equivalent) in English, mathematics and science plus A level in mathematics at grade B or above (or equivalent) – UCAS course code X200
- part-time courses in some secondary subjects. Details of all course codes can be found in our prospectus – click here.
Billericay Scitt provides an outstanding Teacher Training programme in Essex. If you have any questions about training to teach or what the day to day life of a teacher entails, join one of our FREE information events!