What happens after I apply?
Once we have received your application we will decide whether to invite you for interview. At interview we will ask you to:
● read a children’s storybook of your choice (primary)
● deliver a 10 minute presentation about why want to be a teacher (primary) or on an aspect of your subject (secondary)
● complete a written task
● complete a formal interview
What happens after the interview?
If you are successful, we will contact you by the end of the next working day to offer you a place. We will then organise your personalised planning interview and send you the pre-course materials. Before joining the course you will need to pass:
● a Health and Physical Capacity to Teach assessment
● an enhanced DBS check to confirm your suitability to work with children
‘The highly effective use of post-selection information to identify pre-course training needs for individuals enables them to make a confident start to their training from the outset’ Ofsted