What We Are Looking For
We are looking for individuals who are in their penultimate year of a Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths (STEM) related degree course and are interested in teaching secondary Maths or Physics after graduating.
We have Mathematics and Physics places available. These paid internships will take place during June and July and will last for 4 weeks.
What’s In It For You
- Earn £1,200 over 4 weeks.
- Experience what life as a teacher is really like. Gain classroom experience, shadowing teachers and observing lessons.
- Receive one-to-one guidance and mentoring from outstanding teachers.
- Weekly subject sessions with current trainees to improve your subject knowledge.
- Discuss with your mentor skills such as effective questioning and behaviour management.
After 4 weeks you will certainly know if teaching is for you – if so, we can then help you with your UCAS application and support you with the skills tests and plan for future visits to the school.
How To Apply
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! Download the application form using the button below and send the completed document to email@example.com.
Or alternately visit https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/school-experience/paid-internships